Öğrenciler için bazı faydalı linkleri aşağıda bulabilirsiniz.
- This is a website for students to study on their reading, dictation and grammar according to their levels.
- All purpose language resource: https://learningenglish.voanews.com
- Lots of videos especially short clips with English subtitles: https://www.voscreen.com/
- It is a website for making your own comics: https://www.makebeliefscomix.com/
- It is a website focusing on vocabulary learning: https://knoword.com/play
- Some extra resources for students, Nat Geo is hosting live broadcasts everyday at 2 pm (ET). Students can register/join the chat at night. Or they can also access previous live broadcasts: https://www.nationalgeographic.org/education/student-experiences/explorer-classroom/
- A platform where teachers and students share their learning materials like quizzes or vocabulary flash cards: https://quizlet.com
- A website where teachers and students can create and share videos by combining their photos and video clips with music to make professional videos that will impress: https://animoto.com/
- It is a tool that generates a story plot using keywords of your choice: https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/story/
- It is a platform for both teachers and students which celebrates their ideas around the world. You may discover hundreds of animated lessons and create customized lessons: https://ed.ted.com/